We’re upgraded to a new app-free loyalty program! From April, we have made it even easier to earn and claim rewards for your favourite Japanese dumplings and beer!
Here’s why you should sign up!
- Simple, easy to use for dine-in and online ordering.
- No apps required! Creating more space on your phone for kawaii selfies and party pictures!
- Earn 10 points per $1 spent!
- Receive members-only offers including a yummy birthday offer.
Let’s create an account!
- There are two ways you can create an account. Dine-in – You can create an account while dining in at your favourite Harajuku Gyoza location. Simply scan the QR code on your table to get started, or create an account online right now through the takeaway buttons here.
- Create an account before placing your order (if you had our old app ensure you use the same email to have your points matched)
- All done! Place your order to earn points!
Let’s book a visit!
If you were using the Harajuku Gyoza app, it’s okay. Feel free to remove the Harajuku Gyoza app from your phone. From April 14, you will no longer be able to pay for your orders or redeem or accrue points through the app.
Do I just use my log in details from the app in the new system? Sorry Sorry, you will need to create a new account in the new system with the same email address.
What happens to the points I earned through the app? Any existing points will be waiting in our new system for you. To claim your points you will need to create an account on our QR ordering using the same email address.
Unsure which email account you used? Our team can help identify which email you used when you signed up for the app. After you create your new account you can then update your email address if you need to.
Have any questions? Please ask our team any questions you have and we will help where we can.